Here are a few links to click through:
- First, here's a glowing review of the book on the film and fanboy hub, Ain't It Cool News.
- The Better Asian Man podcast interviewed Jerry, Parry and Keith.
- Sequential Tart has a two-part piece on the book and our NYCC panel from February.
- The Diamond BookShelf (my old stomping grounds) interviewed me for its May e-newsletter.
- Jeff with John Hockenberry on PRI's The Takeaway.
- An interview with Parry in AsianWeek.
- We've also gotten some attention internationally with a review in Japan's biggest paper, the Daily Yomiuri.
- And for those of you who can read Chinese, The World Journal ran a brief piece about the book.
- Finally, the U.S. State Department profiled Secret Identities on its website, America.gov. The full transcript of the interview is available here.